薄荷绿茶

Monday, June 07, 2004

7th June 2004 Monday

Went to the Akira warehouse sale yesterday. Bought a DVD player for $88 which is I guess supposed to be cheap. Anyway, have always wanted a DVD player so fulfilled my wish at last. Super happy but guess I gotta save up a bit after that little splurge. =p Was supposed to have another BBQ today but was cancelled due to too poor response. Wasn't too sad about it because I am having mixed feelings about the BBQ anyway. Wanted to go because she will be there but then again, it would also mean a little more spending and besides I guess my throat can't take anymore heaty food. *Cough cough*. Anyway, we shall not think of things that is already cancelled.

Little students came to the enrichment centre that I worked in today. Most of them went for holidays. Envious. Wonder how come some of them can go for holiday but still complain. I don't even have the chance to go for holiday or should I say I have the chance but unwilling to part with the money to get me there. Stingy right? Well, guess that is me. =p Anyway, quite free at work today. Hope tomorrow will be the same. =p