薄荷绿茶

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

27th May 2004 Wednesday

Today woked up extra early for a day I am not going to work. Went to my Aunt's house to borrow the Sentosa passes for my classmates. Wonder if I would go the extra trouble if it was someone else who wanted to go to the Dolphin Lagoon and Underwater World.

Actually wanted to accompany them to Sentosa and spend the day there but there wasn't enough space in the car for me. =p But I guess most importantly is I promised my Mum to do some housework so gotta go back to do it. A promise is a promise right? Will be joining them tomorrow. Hope it would be fun even though I would be staying over for only a couple of hours because of work on Friday.

Saw her again. Pretty as ever. As usual, grew quite dumbfounded when she appeared. Never understood why my lips will be sewed whenever she appear. Hope no one noticed that I was extra quiet whenever she is around. Maybe I should change course into Psychological studies and maybe get some idea why such things happen.