薄荷绿茶

Friday, May 28, 2004

28th May 2004 Friday

Tiring day at work because I didn't slept at all at the chalet I went to yesterday and went to work as usual. It amazes even me how I could still blog at a time like this after almost twenty hours not sleeping.

Chalet was fun except for some unpleasant things which cropped up towards the end of it. Almost gathered the whole picture of the problem from the bits and pieces that I heard but guess I would not mention it here in case the picture that I got is not the real thing which happened. Anyway, guess the problem have killed more than a couple of my friend's brain cell. Take care, YM. For me, quite a sad chalet even if the problem I just mentioned didn't happened. Reason why I will not mention here. Hurts. Hurts. Hurts.

Today went right to her doorstep to get back my Sentosa pass. Could have gotten from her before I left the chalet but she was still sleeping and I feel bad waking her up. Wonder if I would go right up to the person's doorstep to get back the pass if the person wasn't her. Guess that would most likely be a negative. Think I would most probably meet the person somewhere to get the pass. Weird things I seem to be doing. Weird person I am. I don't even understand myself. *Sigh*