薄荷绿茶

Thursday, June 03, 2004

3rd June 2004 Thursday

Was so busy yesterday planning my timetable for tomorrow's registration that I had no time to blog even though I wanted to. *Sigh* Took leave for tomorrow for the registration. There goes my pay. *Sigh* Just came back from tuition. Super tired. =p Dead beat. Haha. But at least got some money back. Got so many things I want to buy. If I could get my hands on the autograph pass for Jolin's autograph session tomorrow I might join my friend in waiting for her autograph. =p Crazy and weird person right? But that is who I am. Been like this for near 22 years. Cannot change already. =p

Dead beat. Don't know what to write. Brain blocked. Going to take a last look at the timetable I planned before the registration tomorrow. Hate the registration. Can't they just give us a fixed class. Hate to do and plan things myself even though it is more flexible. Lazy huh? Going to sleep after the last check on the time table. Zzzzzz