薄荷绿茶

Saturday, June 05, 2004

5th June 2004 Saturday

Went to Jolin's autograph session yesterday. So happy. Only queued less than an hour before I got her autograph. I expected a longer queue. Guess the queue was shorter because there is another autograph session this afternoon. Anyway, the fourth singer's autograph to my collection.

Went to work as usual today. Crapped with my favourite student though I wasn't much in the mood due to the stupid flu that hit me yesterday. Spent most of my time coughing and blowing my nose. Sick day for me. *Cough cough* After work, went out with my Mum and sis as usual. Went to Bugis and Sim Lim. Bought CD-RW. =p I think that those electronic gadgets at Sim Lim are simply wonderful. Sounds like a mountain turtle but isn't it magnificent how our brains could think up such sophisticated inventions?

Getting distant from a few of my close friends. They seem to be leaving me out of a lot of things. They might think that I don't mind but it is such little things that hurts the most. Going out without me. Knowing things without telling me. Sad. Anyway, I couldn't be bothered anymore because there is absolutely nothing that I could do anyway. Crap. Must be the flu getting to my brain. Took medicine which I guess is going to knock me out soon or maybe faster than soon. Zzzzzzzz

窗外阴天了 音乐低声了 我的心开始想你了
灯光也暗了 音乐低声了 口中的棉花糖也融化了
窗外阴天了 人是无聊了 我的心开始想你了
电话响起了 你要说话了 还以为你心里对我又想念了
怎么你声音变得冷淡了 是你变了 是你变了
灯光熄灭了 音乐静止了 滴下的眼泪已停不住了
天下起雨了 人是不快乐 我的心真的受伤了

~張學友---<<我真的受傷了>>

trackback

1 Comments:

Blogger another1000 said...

It's time to get new friends. Friends come and go. Keep only those true friends... the others? let them go. It will be happier that way :p

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home