薄荷绿茶

Saturday, June 19, 2004

19th June 2004 Saturday

Guess you could call it Saturday now that it is way past midnight. Haven't been blogging the last few days because I have been trying to play around with Microsoft Access. Sad to say that I haven't master much of it yet even after loads of messing around with it. Still couldn't understand some parts of it. Besides playing around with the Access thing, I have also been visiting the Harry Potter Homepage. Very well done webpage I must say. Played the little enrolling game and got sorted into Gryffindor House which is incidentally the same house as Harry Potter, Hermione and Ron. =p Played around with their Quidditch games too. Nice webbie. You all should try it too. For those interested, I have attached the link to the Harry Potter Home Page below.

Still pondering whether to buy the Harry Potter DVD which is just released and quite expensive. Would like to own it but it would mean another hole in my pocket. Tough choice to make. *Pull Hair* Never mind. I will think about it tomorrow.

Mum's gone for cruise again which means that I have the whole room to myself yet again. Super happy but guess I still have to sleep soon lest I sleep during work tomorrow. Look forward to seeing my favourite students tomorrow.......
Gryffindor

Harry Potter Site