薄荷绿茶

Monday, June 14, 2004

14th June 2004 Monday

Went out yesterday by myself. Though a bit lonely walking by myself but guess it was also quite an enjoyment in a sense that you could go wherever you wanted and stop wherever you wanted, for as long as you wanted. Realised I did see a lot more of what I wanted to see than when I went out with my friends. Try it if you haven't tried it. You might just love it. Bought a little something for myself. Bought the "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" book. Though that was a bit expensive, I guess it is alright to pamper yourself at times, won't you agree? Guess my Mum won't quite agree with this argument of mine but my argument stands in my world. =p Told you I am obsessed over Harry Potter now. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that one of my wishes from young is that one day I could come into contact with something magical. Not those evil sort of magic of course.

Gosh. I am sounding like a six year old. Guess I'd better stop before my mental age does turn six......