薄荷绿茶

Sunday, August 06, 2006

6th August 2006 Sunday

I wanted to say that I didn't care.
But would saying make any difference?
I wanted to say that I wasn't what you made me out to be.
But would saying change your opinion?
I wanted to say that I am sorry.
But would saying stop me from committing the same mistake again?
I wanted to say thanks.
But would saying so signify that you will leave me forever?
I wanted to say that I am hurt.
But would saying ease the searing scar in my heart?
I wanted to say that I am contented with memories.
But would saying stop me yearning for more?
I wanted to say that I want the truth straight in the face.
But perhaps I already knew the truth.
I wanted to say.
But do words really matter these days?
I wanted to say.
But would anyone want to listen?

Sometimes, some words are best buried somewhere that only you and you yourself can find.
Sometimes, some words are better left unsaid.
Sometimes, some words are better forgotten.
Sometimes, some words are better taken along with us when we leave the world.
Sometimes and sometimes, words are but words.
Maybe we shouldn't take them too seriously.
Maybe we shouldn't have taken anything seriously......