薄荷绿茶

Saturday, July 22, 2006

22nd July 2006 Saturday

Realised I haven't been blogging for ages. So much so that I forgot that I once used to blog. Really wanted to blog about something. Anything for that matter. But life has been really boring and routine for me recently that I really don't have anything to blog about. Everyday is about work, go home and sleep and work again. Actually work isn't that busy as yet so I guess my boring life is much a choice on my part. Now that I have exhausted everything that I can push the blame to, I can only put the blame on myself for my boring life. Maybe my friend was right in saying that I am best suited for audit because I have always led a "no life" kind of lifestyle. So a transition into audit will just be a transition from "no life" to "no life", which makes it a non-transition. And since there isn't any life to talk about, I guess I will leave blogging till when I have more things to talk about.

How do I have a life when all the life I had is still with you......