薄荷绿茶

Thursday, May 18, 2006

18th May 2006 Thursday

I hate it when I am mean to my friends when I do not want to.
I hate it when even I find myself irritating.
I hate it when I blurt out things that I soon regret blurting out.
I hate it when others have more faith in me than I have in myself.
I hate it when I am grouchy over something that I know is simply not worth it.
I hate it when I cry when I know I shouldn't.
I hate it when I am no longer in control of my emotions.
When you are the one in control......

"I thought how often this (the need to let the emotions come in and henceforth learn to detach from them) was needed in everyday life. How we feel lonely, sometimes to the point of tears. But we don't let those tears come because we are not supposed to cry. Or how we feel a surge of love for a partner but we don't say anything because we are frozen with the fear of what those words might do to the relationship."

~Tuesdays with Morrie~