薄荷绿茶

Monday, May 15, 2006

15th May 2006 Monday

Was looking at Avarian's blog and read about the boxes that he used to put all those stuff from Primary School till now. That reminded me about the little bag that I have to put all those notes and cards from others and I realized that some of them dated back to Primary School too. Looking back, they brought back loads of memories, each card reminding me of where I was at various points in life's journey. Some of them brought back a tinge of sadness too as I recall how those friendship ties grew weak over the years. It always saddens me when I meet up with long lost friends and realized how much we have grown apart over the years. How we could have talked about anything under the sun those days and have nothing much in common to talk about now. Admit it or not, that is going to happen to the friends that we have made and will make in the future. There are not going to be more than a couple, if any, that you are able to maintain your strong friendship with.

Will that happen to me and you too?