薄荷绿茶

Saturday, May 13, 2006

14th May 2006 Sunday

Met up with Cathayan, ZH and Avarian yesterday for dinner. Wanted to meet earlier so that HL could join but Avarian couldn't meet earlier because he was busy being a shuttle driver. Anyway, I met up with Cathayan earlier and shopped around in Raffles City. I didn't buy anything but Cathayan managed to get a birthday present for his friend. Raffles City is really boring. We were so bored even before the time was up to meet up with the rest. Anyway, after we met up with the rest and after much deliberation, we decided to have our dinner at the curry flavor house again as everywhere in Suntec was packed to the brim with people. Gosh. I guess it must have been the effects of Mother's Day. Anyway, Avarian only arrived after we ordered our dishes. Nothing extraordinary about the dishes there except that the waiter mixed up ZH orders. Wonder why is it always when I am around that the waiter tend to mix up my friend's orders. That time it was I whose dish got sent to the wrong table, now it is ZH who got sent the wrong dish. Anyway, took some photos over there. I seldom take photos but I think sometimes I just have to oblige. Didn't take much though. I guess I was in only two group photos.

Went to the Baker's Inn to have some dessert after that. Avarian and ZH had something sinful whereas me and Cathayan settled for some tea. There was no place in my stomach for those cakes whereas I reckon that there mustn't be much space in Cathayan's stomach either. Anyway, I ordered Lavender tea which is supposed to soothe anxiety while Cathayan ordered peppermint tea which is supposed to clear his nostrils or something. I wanted to order peppermint tea as I have always loved it but I am still suffering from the aftermath of the peppermint green tea that I had at Party World taht tasted so much like cough syrup so I settled for the Lavender instead. Anyway, the Lavender tea doesn't taste really good but I guess it did achieve the so called soothing effects. We went to chill out by the river beside Esplanade after that and ended up talking mostly rubbish. Actually I didn't want to go home that early as no one would be home but ZH had to leave early to pack his stuff for his one month Europe trip (*Envious*) so we left shortly after that. Home sweet boring home. But well, at least I have the whole room to myself yet again for the night so I guess I shall not complain further. =)

Happy Mothers' Day to all~