薄荷绿茶

Thursday, January 26, 2006

26th January 2006 Thursday

If there is anything that I love about today, it will be the nice cold morning. I really thought that I had awakened in Genting and not Singapore when I awoke this morning. This is one of those rare times in Singapore that you can feel really cold wind when it is not raining. I simply love that feeling. Besides that, I wouldn't grade today as a really good day. Mundane lessons and project report writing. And absolute thanks to one of my module tutor who made me feel so incompetent who so accidentally displayed all the group scores for the various class activities that took place in the past week. Just realised that my group's score is near to accompanying me at rock bottom. Gosh. I feel like a Saggitarian without my bow and arrow. I even feel that I am losing my stead along with those weapons. And I don't think I will be getting them back really soon. Incompetent me. Sad me. Lousy me. And I still don't really know how to do that dumb auditing module report. I hope it rains tonight......

The rain distracts my attention. The rain makes me sad. The rain makes me miss a certain someone. The rain makes me want to be indoors. The rain makes me yearn for a cup of warm coffee. The rain makes me cold. The rain...The rain....The rain...The rain...The rain....