薄荷绿茶

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

17th January 2006 Tuesday

Had the first lecture of the semester today. I must say that I sort of missed lecture after my attachment. Missed those breaks that you could self declare and switch off your brain during the boring bits of the lecture. And to think that I was always complaining about lectures in the past. I guess you never ever do appreciate what you have got until you experience something worse ain't it? So maybe all of us should be given PoW treatment to teach us to appreciate life huh? Hmm. Just kidding. Oh and did I mention that the lecture theatre was exceptionally crowded today. Was it because everyone is starting to appreciate lectures after their attachment or what?

Saw a few people today that I remember having met and talked with but can't recall the name. Am I suffering from short term memory or what? Or could that be attributed to my poor observation skills as well? Someone save me. I need a new brain. Add a pair of observant eyes into the request list as well. =p