薄荷绿茶

Thursday, January 19, 2006

19th January 2006 Wednesday

Met up with a certain "secret society" yesterday (since it is way past midnight now) to allow Gossip Central and a certain other society member to fulfill their side of the bet which they so pathetically lost. If you are starting to feel pity for them, my advice is don't because you will regret ever feeling pity for them when you know why they lost the bet. Anyway, we had a wonderful steamboat buffet at Chongqing steamboat courtesy of the two. I must admit that the idea of separating the steamboat into two soupbases was kind of unique in my opinion. Maybe it is just me that has been living in the mountains. Anyway, we spent around close to three hours eating and gossipping over there. If you think that only girls gossip, take a look at Gossip Central and you will be surprised how wrong you are. If NBS ever needed a King of Gossips, he will definitely win my vote. Hee.

Anyway, I did a little of getting out of the box after the wonder"Full" dinner. Followed the "secret society" and Gossip Central to some weird place in the heart of Raffles Place and chilled out there till around midnight. We ordered cocktails and I tasted liquor once again in my life. I think this is probably about the third time (if I did not remember wrongly that is) in my life that I had liquor and I was glad that I did not collapse after the dose of peach martini. While waiting for the drinks, I was looking at some foreigners play pool and it certainly amazed me how small the pool table looked beside these foreigners compared to how large it looked when our peers were playing on it. Anyway, after the drinks came, three of the society members as well as Gossip Central could not finish their drinks so we decided to play finger guessing and let the loser of every round take a mouthful of the remaining drinks to make sure that we do not waste Singapore's water resources. Thanks to our beloved Gossip Central, I got to taste about 4 other cocktails besides my own. I must say that A has the worst drink amongst the four. Eeeks. Wonder what they added into his drink. I guess they must have hated him very much to recommend him that drink. Just kidding. If A is reading this, please don't kill poor little me k? So that is about it for the day. Till the next time...... =p

(PS: Just to clarify one thing and to make it explicit so that no one else (especially the secret society and Gossip Central) will further tease me on this matter: I just said that the waitress that served us at the curry flavor house was very cute. That's all. Nothing much k?)