薄荷绿茶

Saturday, January 14, 2006

14th January 2006 Saturday

Seemed like ages since I last updated my blog. So long it seemed that I actually had to stop to recall my password into blogspot. I guess auditing has seriously eroded my memory. Not that it requires lots of memory work. I guess much is because I am simply not accustomed yet to waking up so early in the morning. Anyway, it is back to school after eight weeks of attachment and other categories of worries to worry about. First on the list will be Final Year Project. Gosh. I have a feeling the entire Group B cohort is going to spend many sleepless nights in the Free Access Lab worrying over Final Year Project this coming semester. How glad I am that I live so near school. I guess it is back to the boring mundane life of everyday school again. Somehow I have an urge to break out of my routine life this semester. But somehow I still feel that as always, that will remain but an urge.