薄荷绿茶

Monday, January 16, 2006

16th January 2006 Monday

Finally back to school. Just when I was heaving a sigh of relief on the realisation that I only have two hours of lessons compared to the eight hours of work during attachment, guess what I found out? I found out that half my attachment pay will probably go to paying for the new textbooks and all those notes that we had to print to read. Expensive books and notes NTU sells. In addition, I found out that since my AA306 seminar might be cancelled whenever there is a lecture, my Monday has a potential seven hours break. Great. How great can your first day back at school be? Anyway, that aside, I finally had my first auditing lesson today. Mostly administration matters and group splitting. Finally got to know who is the Margaret that everyone is talking about as I am assigned to the same group as her. I meant I saw her before, even talked to her, but I have never realised that she is that famous Margaret. Hmm. I guess I wasn't too wrong when I told ES that my observation skills deserve a big zero. How lucky that NTU Accountancy does not have a module on observation. Else I guess I'd never be able to graduate because of that module.

Sidetrack a little. Was bored yesterday so me finally made a visit to the blog of Missy Tutti that allegedly has about five suitors (Or was it more? Can't really remember) falling under the power of the swish of her skirt. Oops. Was I being too exagerrating? Hmm. Just kidding. Those of you reading this, please don't kill little poor me k? And if Missy Tutti herself is reading this by any chance, I am not making fun of you k? Really! So don't search me out to kill me. Anyway, I find the piano piece that was her background music real nice. Not that I know much about music. On the contrary, I know nuts about piano pieces. But I really find that piano piece nice and kind of sad. Was that the feeling that it was meant to convey? Hmm. I don't know. Anyway, do tell me if anyone knows the title of that piano piece k? By the way, I just found out too that Nomis is a fellow liker of Hermione. High five!