薄荷绿茶

Sunday, January 15, 2006

15th January 2006 Sunday

Went for a mentor outing yesterday. Chilled out at a cafe in Holland Village with the mentor group, celebrating the birthday of one of our managers. From what I have observed during my short eight weeks stay in Deloitte, I must say that our mentor group is one of the best. So much so that I could even bring myself to say "Who say auditors have no life?". Hee. Talked with a few new people from our mentor group which I have never seen before around office. Guess they must be busy on the job. Nevertheless, they are really friendly for a first meeting. I think I would request for the same mentor group when I get back to Deloitte in half a year's time.

Well, it is back to school for me tomorrow and I guess that means more sleeping time and a lot more readings for me compared to working life. Hope there won't be a crowd to jostle with in the bookshop when I go there to purchase my books tomorrow. Hate crowds. Perhaps that's why I have never attended a large scale countdown in my life before. Be it Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year or the millenium. I'd rather count down in the comfort of my home, in front of the TV. Boring life I lead huh? Now you know why I say I must get out of the box someday. Till that day~~~