薄荷绿茶

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

24th January 2006 Tuesday

Just reached home from watching "In Her Shoes". And yes, I am sorry for dismissing it as a girlish movie and removing it from my "To see" list earlier on. I was glad that I listened to Avarian's advice and watched it. Similar to Avarian, I found the show rather meaningful and some of the parts kinda touching. Made me ponder a little, pondering about leading a life that I have never tried before. Trying to be in someone else's shoes. Pondering about life from a different perspective, one that is not my own. Something like watching life from outside one's body. Sounds profound? Well, it was to me. Made me think that perhaps the views on life that I had always thought to be the right views might not actually be as right as it seemed. Perhaps there wasn't a right view? Maybe just how you see it and from what angle you see it from? Well, that is for me and you to wonder as part of our day's reflections.

How many times have you forgiven someone that has hurt you so deeply just because you just can't bear to hate that single person?