薄荷绿茶

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

10th January 2006 Tuesday

Went out with an unusual group of friends today. Or should I say it was yesterday since it is past midnight now? Oops. Before I go on, guess I better clarify the word 'unusual'. Unusual in this context means a group that I seldom hang out with. Well, I would say I have never hanged out with such a combination before. Went to Suntec for dinner with Avarian, Dino and Ah-Xiao. Went to a noodle restuarant in the basement which I have never been before. I wouldn't say that the food is fantastic but I guess it would be a good place to hang out since it has free flow of coffee and tea with every set meal ordered. Spent some time there gossiping and answering weird questions posted by Dino and Ah-Xiao. Amazing how they could come up with such weird questions. Anyway, it was fun hanging out with them. Dino and Ah-Xiao went off after dinner. Ah-Xiao went off because poor she got to work today, which is a public holiday! So don't doubt it when people tell you that auditors have no life. Dino went off as she supposedly wants to sleep early. Me and Avarian went for a movie after dinner. Watched Chronicles of Narnia. Not a bad movie. At least not as bad as some people made that movie sound. But I did find some of the parts a little absurd. Well, I guess they are probably for those who have read the book to understand, as it always happens for movies filmed after a book. They simply take prior knowledge for granted to some extent. Yawn. Been quite a fun and rather unexpected day for me. As Avarian terms it, it is good to get out of the box at times. So I guess I's probably be back to the box again tomorrow. Awaiting the next opening of the box. Open it open it!!!