薄荷绿茶

Monday, July 19, 2004

19th July 2004 Monday

One new staff came to work today. Heard she is a relative of the boss and have worked there before but me never saw her. But I didn't work there long enough to see a lot of things. =p Nice day today with the students. Sure I am gonna miss them when I leave after this week. =(
 
Waking up extra early tomorrow morning to borrow a digital camera from my friend. Thanks to JY who so generously lend me her camera. =p Thanks. Gonna take photos of the children tomorrow. Just hope there is time in between work time to take photo of my favourite students. Sure hope so. Also hope I can wake up tomorrow. Very tired. In fact me just came back from tuition not long ago. Dead beat. Just had my dinner too and look at the time. Probably going to rest after my dinner is properly digested or when my eyelids become too heavy whichever is earlier. Yawn...... Till the next time I blog......
Hermione Granger