薄荷绿茶

Thursday, January 31, 2008

31st January 2008 Thursday

Haven't been blogging a decent entry for sometime and that is mainly because I have been doing nothing besides eating, sleeping and working for the past three weeks. Not that I am complaining though as it takes my mind off a lot of matters that I did not wish to dwell upon. Been feeling rather depressed these days. I have always thought that I would be happy and things would be good so long as I did things to the best of my ability, while keeping people happy. However, I am beginning to realise that I am forgetting the fact that I am not living in a fairy tale, a fairy tale where good people get appreciated. Well, even modern fairy tales would tell you that is pure crap ain't it? And there comes the depression. Anyway, on a brighter note, work does have its advantages and I guess outside of complaining, I ought to count my blessings as well. Alongside nasty people whom I have met during my short working life, I have also met some really nice people, people who share the same interests and even some who trust me enough to share their secrets. And I guess I ought to give thanks for these people who have made the long working hours in my line more bearable.

Okie. Enough about work and depression. Outside of work, I happen to be looking for this nice white headphone that I keep seeing in the MVs of Fish Leong's latest album and being a white lover, I simply love that headphone. I was told that it is an Audio Technica model but I have yet to be able to find out the exact model of the headphone. If anyone happen to be reading this and knows, kindly tell me k?