薄荷绿茶

Monday, December 24, 2007

24th December 2007 Monday

How fast time flies. Before I know it, yet another Christmas is knocking at my door. Same date on a different year and with it, a different feel. I don't really know if I should call the year that just passed a good one or a bad one. But I guess in every year, all of us loses some things and gain some others. So I would just classify it as yet another normal year yah? I guess it really helps to focus on the things that we gain rather than those we lose. And as I always said, we came to this world with nothing and hence, we can't really lose anything in the first place ain't it? So just have to focus on the right things and keep yourself happy.


Oh yah, Christmas is also about thanks giving right? So here goes. Thank you for all the nice colleagues that I have been working with the past year. Work has been tough at times and late hours are inevitable in the line that I am working in but really thank you for giving me wonderful people to accompany me through all this tough times. Thank you for the mostly wonderful clients that I have gotten on my jobs so far. I know it is equally tough in the accounts line, having to deal with both closing and auditors concurrently at times so I appreciate very much the nice clients that have been giving me support and sometimes answering some meaningless but "have to ask" questions despite their busy schedules. Thank you for the wonderful mentor group that I am in and the wonderful people in it. Thank you for the nice seniors that I have been working with so far for their patience in guiding me and forgiving me for all the mistakes that I have made. And I also thank you for the few bad colleagues and clients so I could learn to appreciate the good ones more. Thank you for all the friends that I have gained in the current year and for all the friends that remembered me despite not being in constant contact. Am really touched by the care and concern given by some during the year. Thank you for all the knowledge and experience gained during the year. Thank you for all the nice songs that have accompanied me through the year. Thank you for giving me the ability to earn enough to be independent and to be able to contribute a little to the family, or rather, what used to be called a family. Thank you for all the misunderstandings and quarrels during the year so that we are able to learn more about both ourselves and our friends. Thank you for being able to breathe and live a normal life. And last but not least, thank you for all well wishers and all who remembered me during Christmas. Special thanks goes out to KS, VT and DT for their Xmas gifts and IT, CT, CY and VG for their early Xmas greetings. Have a great Xmas everyone!