薄荷绿茶

Friday, January 18, 2008

18th January 2007 Friday

Haven't been blogging for some time. I guess I am reaching a point in life where nothing interests me much anymore. Well, not that I have lost all passion for blogging but I guess I am no longer as eager to blog down my thoughts as compared to the past. Perhaps due to the fact that I am so confused right now that I didn't know how to organise what I am thinking into words? I guess I am reaching the point in life where I start to look back at my life and wonder what I have been doing with it and where it is leading me and where I want to go. And it kind of frustrates when I have absolute no answer to those questions. Not to mention the many problems going around that everyone thinks I am not bothered about but I can't say that about myself. Sometimes I am amazed by myself. How I could hide under that false pretence that those problems were non-existent. I guess what others say about a self defence mechanism where you start to delude yourself that you didn't care anymore is really rather true. Well, I sincerely do hope a self fulfilling prophecy works here for me. Well, who knows. Maybe God has a plan for me where I didn't have one. Pray hard....

On a slightly happier note, Pokka brand peppermint green tea is making a comeback and it comes in plastic bottles instead of cans now... =)