薄荷绿茶

Friday, June 09, 2006

9th June 2006 Friday

Some people are just irrational. They don't make the best choices for themselves. They base their decisions on impulse. Have you ever wondered why you would stay on but can't find a reason that would logically make you stay on? Have you ever wondered why you would make a decision even if you knew it would hurt you so much that you might never ever recover from it? Have you ever wondered why you would cry for that someone when you knew that a person who is worth your tears would never make you cry? Have you ever wondered?

I thought I would be thrilled but I was less happy than I thought I would be. I thought I would be sad but I feel more numbed than the overpowering sadness that I thought I would feel. Would there ever be a day when nothing else matters anymore?