薄荷绿茶

Saturday, May 27, 2006

27th May 2006 Saturday

Adapted this poem from my sis's blog because I kinda like it too. Especially when it has to do with the rain which I love so much, even after it drenched me thoroughly on my way home from camp yesterday......

RAIN AND TEARS
By: Serenity Takaishi (May 15 & 19, 2006)

When you look out the window,
I hope you know...
That every drop of rain represents
How much I love you.

Cuz with every drop of rain,
I shed a tear for you,
And with every tear I shed,
I'm saying I love you.

I hope you understand,
That with every night I cry myself to sleep,
I really want to let you know...
That the rain's falling for you.

But...
I know you don't know,
I know you don't think so,
But I can't let go!

I've cried too much to say farewell,
I've suffered too much to give up now,
I've lost what I love too many times...
Now you're the only one in my life.

So tears fall down my cheeks,
And they hit the ground,
But no one can tell,
Because the rain has fell...

And it rained so so so heavily yesterday......