薄荷绿茶

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

21st June 2006 Wednesday

Been some time since I last blogged. Main reason being I was serving the remaining of my National Service. But now that I am almost done with it except for the last part of collecting my pink IC, I guess I will be back to blog more frequently. Well, that is if I have anything to blog about in the first place. Anyway, been a busy day for me today and yesterday night. Went to watch Silent Hill with my sister last night. Not too bad a show and that show got me thinking a little. If a kind person was ill treated and those ill treatments eventually morphed him/her into a person filled with grudge and he/she started to turn to the evil side, would the sinner be the person or those that ill treated him/her? Well, I have always believed that every person is inherently good and deep within each and everyone of them, there lies an urge to be that perfectly taintless person everyone yearns to be. However, as it turned out, along life's journey, not many of us if any, turned out to be taintless. Some were betrayed and lost their conscience, some only wanted to protect themselves by turning their back to the world, some turned greedy, others in some way or the other also committed some sins here and there. In this case, should the sinners be blamed? Or should those that influenced or turned them evil be blamed? There is really only a really thin line between what is right and wrong. Well, maybe to begin with, there isn't really anything that is cast in stone to be right or wrong. Some things under certain circumstances, could be good, and in others, bad. As I have always said, right and wrong are perhaps only but relative terms. I guess that show really got me thinking too far......

Anyway, went for some sort of a shopping spree today with ZH. Got some working shirts, a pair of shoes, a pair of bermudas and a belt. Reminds me of what I heard in one of those soap operas on TVs. The difference between girls and guys: Guys shop out of necessity. Girls shop because it is a necessity. I thought that was kind of funny even though I find it overtly stereotyping. That aside, I guess it is really rare for me to buy that much things in a day. Maybe so much so that I am not quite myself today. Is that a good or a bad thing?

I am trying to be who you remember me to be. Because I believes it keeps me living in the past, in the past when you are still who I remember you to be......