薄荷绿茶

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

7th March 2006 Tuesday

Haven't been doing much blogging these days. A major part of the reason being the fact that my monitor is officially certified gaga by me. It is really hard to blog when your monitor turns off as and when it likes and does not turn on again. And on those weird instances when it stays on, the screen size is about half of what it used to be before, not to mention that the screen is weirdly distorted with an on screen display in the middle of the screen blocking half of what is already left of the screen. So pardon me for the little spelling mistakes that I make here and there in my blog posts these days. They probably belong to the part of the screen that I am unable to see. Anyway, for those of you chatting with me via MSN, you all got to understand if I log off abruptly these days k? That will only mean that my monitor is throwing its tantrum again. I think I probably got to get a new monitor soon. Till then~~~