薄荷绿茶

Thursday, March 02, 2006

2nd March 2006 Thursday

I only got 6 for my auditing quiz. *Sob* As what I have predicted, my marginal benefit from luck has suffered tremendously due to the impairment loss recognized in my last financial year. Gosh. But I guess I should quit whining. At least I passed. Anyway, just a 5% quiz so the battle is not lost yet. On a side note, I am rather glad that the long awaited one week break has finally arrived. Though it isn't much of a break considering the many things that we had to do, but at least there aren't lessons on for one whole week. Guess that is the bright side to the holiday. I have sort of learnt to look on the bright side of things. It just doesn't help brooding on something you can't change ain't it? Enjoy the holidays to those who are having the one week break with me. *Smile*