薄荷绿茶

Friday, March 31, 2006

31st March 2006 Friday

Got an email from my audit manager today and was kind of touched that he bothered to remain in contact with me. That mail also sort of made me feel guilty that I didn't really bother to maintain in contact after I left the firm after attachment. Nice audit manager and really hope to meet more of such people after I start work. Oh yah. And I promised to update on my blog if any of Rainie's songs left a deep impression on me so here goes. I think the song "Cute (Ke3 Ai4)" is really really nice. There are also a couple of other good songs in there but they didn't leave a deep enough impression for me to blog it down yet. Hmm. I guess that is about all for today. Don't really know what else more to blog. My life's getting boring. Or maybe it hasn't ever gotten interesting.