薄荷绿茶

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

15th March 2006 Wednesday

Been ages since I last blogged and I guess I won't be able to do so as often as before until I get a new monitor. Anyway, this week has been a lousy week for me except the fact that I found the show showing every weekday at 9 o'clock on Channel 8 nice. In particular, I found the consolidation quiz yesterday super stupid. Why did the person who prepare the quiz put a part "(a)" for additional information 3 when there isn't a part (b), (c), (d), etc for that matter. It caused me to mistake additional 4 (b) to be 3(b). I was doing the journal entries and after doing additional information 3(a), I obviously looked for a part (b) and that was what caused the blunder. Haiz. There is nothing worse than the sore feel that you feel when you lose marks in a quiz not because you didn't know what to do or did not have enough time to do. Enough said. Guess I better stop now and get back to my final year project. Back again when I get a new monitor.