薄荷绿茶

Thursday, March 30, 2006

30th March 2006 Thursday

Rather happy today. Because I finished my 306 seminar 11 tutorial (because I am presenting that tutorial) and that means that I am free from 306 homework until the week after. This leaves me with loads of time to catch up on what I am lagging. I guess that contributed a little to the happiness I am feeling today. But I guess a major portion of the happiness I am feeling is perhaps linked to me doing my favorite hobby again today - buying CD. Somehow I just love buying CDs. And I don't buy China-imported CDs so that amount to a rather expensive hobby for me. But I do spend within my limits lah. Anyway, I bought Rainie's CD today and I know those of you who don't really like singers along the "cute line" will probably go "Eeee" when I say this. Try not to do it. The monitor might just explode in your face from that shrilling. Anyway, after hearing, I think her album isn't really that bad. There are really some nice songs in there. Will tell you guys more if there are any songs in there that leaves a particularly deep impression on me when I listen further......