薄荷绿茶

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

20th December 2005 Tuesday

Went for Christmas shopping yesterday. Finally bought my gift for the Christmas gift exchange on Friday. Bought a..... Oops. I can't say. Gotta keep it a secret till Friday. Hee. Shall reveal it on Friday if I feel like it. For those of you who know, Ssshhhhh k? Really looking forward to the coming long weekend and Christmas. Can't wait for it to come. I guess I am just not suited for working life. I get tired too easily. Too playful I guess. Well, don't argue. I am playful even though you don't see me out of my home too often. You don't have to go out to be playful k? Hmm. Maybe not really playful, just plain lazy I suppose. I am thinking of giving myself a treat and getting myself a not too expensive, but likeable Christmas gift. Any ideas anyone? I can't really think of something that I like. So is there anyone out there who knows me more than I know myself? I know!!! All I want for Christmas is...... I must be mad!