薄荷绿茶

Friday, November 04, 2005

4th November 2005 Friday

Just had one of my worst papers in my University life today. Worst as in not that the paper is extremely difficult but rather that I don't see how what we have learnt in the course helps in answering the exam questions. Well, maybe it did help a little. Helped in answering about five to ten percent of the entire paper I guess. But the point is, from what I see, crapping is perhaps the only way to do the paper. Wonder if it is me that is stupid or the paper that is dumb. Well, I think since it is over, I would not brood on it. On hindsight, guess what was the fact that irritated me the most? The fact that I gave up the chance of going to a mini concert by Jing Ru yesterday to study for today's paper and I don't see how that one day of work has paid off. Maddening mad. Aargh. I want a replay of that concert again! *Sobz*

No one singer has touched me with his/her songs and sincerity like Jing Ru did. I think it is the amount of feelings she puts into her songs as well as the sincerity of her actions that really drew me to her. Those of you who have yet to hear Jing Ru's songs should really try it. You will love it! And if any of you happen to hate her (which I hope not), please take this post with a pinch of salt and don't come brainwashing me because it won't work. Hee.