薄荷绿茶

Saturday, December 08, 2007

8th December 2007 Saturday

Caught a really nice song today and a not too bad movie. Song is one of Fish Leong. Really nice and sweet song. I really really liked the lyrics. Have placed it below. For those of you who have yet to check out her new album, do check it out. For those who have already bought or listened to her album, I hoped you liked it as much as I did. I really can't wait to attend her concert at the end of this year. Saw on newspaper that she will be singing songs of other singers, unplugged. Really looking forward to listening yet again to that voice that I have so loved all these years. I am sure it will be a great concert and I am sure that voice will touch me yet again.

Also caught the movie Golden Compass a little while earlier. Not as boring as what my friend's friend said and I really liked the concept of your soul beside you in the form of an animal, rather than inside you. I guess that concept grants each and everyone of the people in the movie a soulmate. Well, at least no one is lonely in the movie since each and everyone has an animal friend. AndI liked the way the souls of children could change the form of animal that it took after. Really interesting. For those who are going to catch the movie, do take note though that it is a trilogy. So you are going to have to spend money on two more movies in addition to this one just to get to the ending. Just thought I should say this as I just realised that not everyone is aware that the movie is a trilogy. I guess they didn't do too much publicity on the trilogy part. At least not as much as Lord of the Rings and Matrix. Anwyay, also hope that all of you who caught the movie enjoyed it as much as I did too!

深秋山顶风微凉
恋人并肩傻傻看夕阳
仰望 你为我敞开的天窗
一段日光落在手上 三寸长

你说 秋天手掌上的日光
一寸 能许一个愿望

希望我爱的人健康 个性很善良
大大手掌能包容我 小小的倔强
你的浪漫 只有我懂欣赏
能让眼泪长出翅膀飞离我脸庞

还想每天用咖啡香 不让你赖床
周末傍晚 踩着单车 逛黄昏市场
我的浪漫 只有你懂欣赏
就让每个台风夜晚上不恐慌紧张

第三个愿望 还不想讲
你自己想一想 问微笑的月光

一人一支闪闪仙女棒 好像我们指尖有星光
很烫 可是很灿烂很漂亮
一点点光 捧在手上像太阳
等到世界末日你再讲
那个愿望 一起紧握不放

三寸日光]---梁静茹