薄荷绿茶

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

11th September 2007 Tuesday

Just got to know from XY and friends some time back that Fish Leong is coming to Singapore for another round of concert this coming December. And as usual, I have booked my tickets for the concert and can't wait to go. Boy, I hope this concert is going to be yet another brilliant one. Didn't pick the most expensive category for the concert because I enjoyed it more sitting quietly in one corner hearing her sing rather than joining in for the cheering right in the front. But you do get some bad parts about choosing seats that are slightly behind. And that is there is a chance that you get grumpy people in exchange for the more supportive people in the front. I will never forget the idiotic person behind who kept grumbling during the last Fish Leong concert in Singapore. Kept grumbling about how late it was and how there would no longer be any more buses if the concert did not end there and then. Gosh. I wonder what is wrong with the idiot. Shouldn't he be happy that the concert lasted longer than it should? And if he wanted to leave and catch the last bus, no one is stopping him right? Or maybe he thought the security will shoot him if he left there and then? Gosh. Idiots. Let's pray that I don't meet this kind of idiots this time round. Anyway, on a happier note, I will be going with three other friends instead of one this time round which I think should quadruple the fun? Let's wait and see shall we? Three more months. Three more months. Three more months.....