薄荷绿茶

Saturday, August 18, 2007

18th August 2007 Saturday

Been ages since I last blogged. Well, at least it seems ages to me since I have been working rather hard the past week. But well, at least I can see the end of the current job quite soon I guess. So I guess that is one significant happy thing to blog about. Also been watching a rather interesting Japanese Anime and reading its comic at the same time - Shakugan no Shana. Fantasy story as usual being the "fantasy" freak I am. I have always loved nicely drawn cartoons with fantasy and the effects of fire in an anime and since this anime is rich in all, I guess it wasn't a surprise that it took to me quite well. Well, haven't really finished watching the anime nor the comic so too early to say whether it is good. But thought I'd add a picture of the film here to finish off the introduction.