薄荷绿茶

Friday, August 31, 2007

31 August 2007 Friday

Finally found something to do these couple of days. It has been real bored for me after finishing Shakugan no Shana, which is a really nice anime if you like nice animations and an average story. Well, for me, I am a real fan of nice animations and fire and fantasy so I guess it would be my kind of anime. Well, been real bored after finishing that anime and was probably going to die of boredom if Avarian had not been so nice as to lend me some VCDs to while away my time. So have been watching the VCDs that Avarian lent me these couple of days as well as the new SHE Play DVD that I got. Damn. Why am I not in Taiwan when they had that concert in Fishermen's Pier? And why am I so unlucky to be unable to get the tickets when they had the concer at Singapore Expo. Why oh why am I so unlucky? Gosh. In vengeance, I swear I am going to their next concert in Singapore by hook or by crook, irregardless of the fact that I think Singapore concerts lack in atmosphere in comparison to other countries' concerts. The people are just not as fun. That reminds me of the crap that kept complaining and complaining during my the last concer that I watched some time back. If you have to pay to get to a concert, you jolly well sit there and enjoy it, rather than keep complaining and complaining and spoiling the fun not only for yourself but all those around you. Don't all of you out there agree? Spoils my mood to even blog about it. Anyway, going for Ratatouille the movie tonight. Hope it is good. And to end, a couple of pics of my favourite girls group!