薄荷绿茶

Friday, November 26, 2004

26th November 2004 Friday

Yesterday was my birthday. =p Spent the first half of the day with my Mum and my sis who joined us after her exams. Did nothing much. Went to temple to pray and later had dinner in the vicinity. Then went to shop at Seiyu. Didn't buy anything though. After that went to Suntec to meet up with my JC friends. Was there too early and was feeling real bored. Luckily XY and K called to help me while away some time. =p Went looking around at HMV after I put down the phone. Then went to listen to CD at Esplanade library since I decided that I was really too early. Listened to Rui En's CD as I watched as the sky dimmed. Quite an enjoyment despite being alone. After that when time's up I went to meet up with YM, LS, JY and SL. Went Marche but I didn't eat anything as I had dinner already. Talked crap as I watched them eat. Took some photos. After Marche we went to have Starbucks at Raffles City and carried on talking crap. Thanks to them who accompanied me. Well, that concludes my birthday. =p

Today went to work as usual though I felt unusually tired. Routine day for me. Nothing happened out of the blue today (at least until now)......