薄荷绿茶

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

17th November 2004 Wednesday

"End of the war...... Who wins will be known in a month's time. Hope I am not fighting a losing battle......"

Haha. Managed to dial into 93.3 successfully again yesterday. Must be real lucky to get through in two consecutive days. Hope my luck isn't used up yet. Still need lots of good luck especially for the exam results that will be released in one month's time.

Taling about exams, me finally finished my last exam paper today. Though it was another dreadful paper but I shall not dwell about it. As I always say, if dwelling upon a problem wouldn't help in changing the result of the problem, why dwell upon it? We should look ahead isn't it? Besides I got one whole month before I worry about the results. =p Bought SHE new album. Hope it would be nice. =p

Got to work tomorrow and got to give tuition tonight. Sigh. Looks like there wouldn't be much rest time even though it is after exams. But guess getting something to do is better then having nothing to do right? =p