薄荷绿茶

Friday, November 12, 2004

12th November 2004 Friday

Lost sense of time. Took a few minutes before I figured out what is today's day and date. Studied for the chinese lyrics exam today. Don't know how to study so thought I would just read through and pray that I would be able to perform tomorrow. Pray for me too those of you who see this.

Just saw on news that the Huang Na's case is adjourned again due to Ah Hao implying that he is being ill treated by the police. Believe that the Singapore police won't do such a thing but then again, I won't be surprised if they really did ill treat him. I would ill treat him if his fate is in my hands. Nothing is a good reason for killing a defenceless child. Imagine the cruelty of what he has done. He has deprived the kid of experiencing all the ups and downs of life. She will never get a chance to graduate from primary school, secondary school and who knows, maybe even University. She won't get a chance to fall in love, marry and have her own kids. She will never know the sweetness that life has in store for her. I could carry on and on but I would not as every sentence pains me. *Sigh* What is the world coming to? Is peace really an inachievable thing? *Sigh*
May all the souls on Earth be pure again as when they were first created......