薄荷绿茶

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

9th November 2004 Tuesday

"Kind things that people did for you should be written in stone such that it wouldn't fade over time. Cruel things that people did to you should be written in sand such that the winds of forgiveness and the tides of time would wash it away.
Easier said then done......"

Eight more days to my next major paper and I still haven't got my momentum back. *Sigh* Been lazing around these days with regards to studying, studying only a little everyday. Been a good boy today though. Swept and mopped the floor. =p Actually was forced to do so. Not much of a choice given. Haha.

Not that much of a good day for me. Actually was a bit of a sad one but I will not say why here. Don't want to look back on my blog one day and recall all those sad things. Let all sadness be written in sand so that the winds will bring them away someday......

(PS: Bon Voyage to Ms YL for her Taiwan trip today. Have a nice trip.)

trackback

1 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

wouldn't the heart document kindness better than a stone will?

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home