薄荷绿茶

Sunday, November 07, 2004

7th November 2004 Sunday

"Will wishing upon a wishing star fulfill my wishes? But how could a dying planet fulfill one's dreams?"

These few days are super boring. Studying a little everyday for an open book exam on 17th November which incidentally is my last exam paper. Ten more days to go. But not much mood to study. *Sigh* Don't seem to be able to find the momentum. Actually never got the momentum ever since last semester ended. Wonder when will I get the momentum back again? Must I wait till eternity?

Changed the background music of my blog. For those on narrowband, please be a little patient if it doesn't play immediately as the file is rather big......

Yawn. Don't know what to do already. Don't feel like going back to my books but nothing much to do online either. *Sigh*