薄荷绿茶

Sunday, August 08, 2004

8th August 2004 Sunday

Went to work as usual today or rather, yesterday since it is past midnight now. Seems refreshing to see those small children again after another week in school. They are still as cute and as fun as ever though a few that I wished would turn up didn't. Sort of sad that one of my favourite student didn't turn up.

Went to Outram after work and ended up with almost nothing. Don't even know why I went there in the first place. Too bored and nothing to do I guess. I find Singapore a bit small after living here for about 21 years plus. Nothing fresh to see or do around. Or maybe because I don't have much interests. Whatever. Went past a bookshop today and was drawn once again to the fifth book of Harry Potter. Couldn't take my eyes off it. Gotta get it some day soon. But then again, I am gonna have a hard time pining for the sixth book if I finish the fifth too early. I predict it is gonna be at least half more year before the sixth comes out. *Yawn* Till then.......