薄荷绿茶

Monday, August 02, 2004

2nd August 2004 Monday

Boring boring day at school. Same old stuff and the same old mind boggling things that I couldn't work out. =( Full tutorial day tomorrow. Luckily I got those tutorials done in advance for once.(At least quite in advance considering that I always do things the last minute. =p) Beginning to realise that this semester I don't have much mood to settle down and study. =(

Received a call from the enrichment centre this afternoon during one of my tutorials and I cancelled the call. Now beginning to regret it because when I called back, the people there told me that the call was from my students who called me to say goodbye as they are going off to UK soon. Too late when I called back. They left the centre already. Sad sad. Anyway, the people at the enrichment centre gave them my mobile number. Hope they remember to call. Well, that's about all that I can do because I don't have their contact. =( Now, what should I do for the rest of the night. Got readings to catch up but I got simply no mood to study today.......