薄荷绿茶

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

4th August 2004 Wednesday

Spent the whole evening researching on the Sentosa project for the Pre Presentation Test. Nearly got a headache from the thinking after so long not using the brain. But glad I got the work churned out well ahead of schedule. I seldom do things till the last minute so a change to the better I guess. Hope the determination to do that carries on but I doubt so.

Missed a chance to see one of my favourite student next Tuesday. My boss asked if I could work next Tuesday but I could not because University does not have holidays the day after National Day. Aargh. Sian. Guess I am not gonna be able to see that student of mine again. At least not for a long long time. Okie. Gotta go rest my brain already. Good night everyone......Zzzzzzzzz