薄荷绿茶

Thursday, August 05, 2004

5th August 2004 Thursday

Woke up and went for a tutorial today at 1030. Waited till eleven fifteen and the tutor did not come. Guess the class got fed up as they started leaving. Me left too only to find in the late afternoon the lecture coordinator e mailing us to say that there has been an administration error and he wants to make up the lesson tomorrow at 1030. I could not make it because I got other lessons. I replied the tutor telling him just that and he says there is nothing he could do and he will carry on the tutorial without us and he will see us next week. Gosh. Hope I won't lag back too much by not going to the tutorial =(

Went for a make up lecture in the evening to make up for the lecture that will be missed this coming National Day. Boring lecture that is so "deep" that I don't uderstand a thing. Guess I am not the only one as I hear a lot of voices around during the lecture complaining about the "deepness" of the lecture. Die die die. Hope I don't die too badly this semester......