薄荷绿茶

Sunday, March 02, 2008

2nd March 2008 Sunday

Been very much into animes these days. Just finished the third season of Nanoha (Nanoha StrikerS) and am starting on Air soon. Nanoha StrikerS didn't give me the disappointment that online reviews are warning me of. Contradictory, I found it rather nice and a good continuation from where it left off in Nanoha A's. Highly recommended for fantasy freaks like me who love good graphics and animations. And talking about good graphics and animation, I guess Air's graphics are fantastic for anime standards. At least in my own personal opinion. Read a review once that Kyoto is doing a four season anime. Kanon was for winter, Air was for Summer, the Clannad which started screening late 2007 is for Spring and Autumn will be the next upcoming one. If that is true, I'd definitely be looking out for all of them. Because Kanon and Air were fantastic for graphics and animation. Clannad will be my next lookout. For you anime freaks out there, here is a screen of Air. It's better be good~~~