薄荷绿茶

Saturday, March 29, 2008

29th March 2008 Saturday

This two weeks have really been bad weeks for me. Given a short deadline to clean up a job which I didn't manage to clean up. Kept sending emails that are supposed to contain attachments but forgot to attach the correct working papers. Forgot to turn up for a briefing that I promised to turn up and I think I made the senior a little irritated. Made someone angry online for rushing off to do something and didn't reply. Been boycotted by my Uni mates for not turning up for their meetings for an absurdly long time. Got a call from a recruitment agency asking if I wanted to sign up for a job but after hearing the job scope, decided that it was not really my cup of tea. Gosh. What else can turn wrong? Is the sky going to fall down next? Well, I better keep my eyes big open and be more careful the coming week lest something even worse happens.

Pray hard that the coming months go through smoothly. Prays very hard. On a slightly happier note, tomorrow's Hebe's birthday! Even though I know she would probably not see this, but wherever she is, hope she have a happier day and a happier year ahead! Happiness is hard to get so it is probably the most precious gift one could ever have.