薄荷绿茶

Saturday, November 10, 2007

10th November 2007 Saturday

Finally came face to face with my email pal today. Can't imagine how one silly mistake made by me could actually gain me a friend. And I guess the most amazing part is how we ended up in the same firm when we were like worlds apart when we started emailing. How time flies now I think back to the days when I first emailed this email pal. Still felt kind of awkward coming face to face with someone I have been communicating online for years. But I guess the overall experience was pleasant though I felt a little out of place here and there. Isn't it amazing how little mistakes you make here and there could create ripples over your life and others and change it from what it could have been?

And speaking about how time flies, I am back to the same advertising firm for audit yet again. And the people just seems to get friendlier and friendlier each time I come. Well, I sure hope it remains this way even under the stress of accounts closing when audit finals comes in January. Oh and the engagement team was good too. I enjoyed working with them even though I kept mentioning about a certain terrorist in my team. So if the terrorist is reading it now, I said you are nice to work with k? Cannot say I bully you already k? Yawn. Time to sleep. Need to recharge. Housework and CD day tomorrow! I hope the album I am waiting for will be waiting for me when I go to the CD shops tomorrow. =)